Silastic 732 is a high performance, one-part silicone sealant that offers excellent adhesion (usually without a primer), elasticity, wide temperature resistant and long life reliability.
1. A Dow Corning (owners of Silastic & Molykote Brands) product.
2. Ease of use – one part, no mixing required, Non slumping, Non shrinking.
3. Does not crack, crumble or dry out in direct Sunlight.
4. Excellent temperature range -65°C to +232°C.
5. Meets FDA requirement No : 21 CFR 177-2600 (food contact), MIL-A-46106 parts I & II.
6. Bonds almost all surfaces.
7. Chemically stable.
Clear, Black & White.
1. Gasketing in heating & refrigerating units, fixing screwless brackets or name plates and tacking plastic materials to metals.
2. Sealing windows in oven doors and flues on gas appliances, flanged pipe joints, access doors.
3. Formed in place of gaskets for gearboxes, compressors and pumps.
4. Sealing trailers, truck cabs.
5. Bonding and sealing appliance parts.
6. Anti abrasion coating.
7. Sealing of marine cabins and windows.
8. Filling and caulking joints in sheet metals stacks, duct work and equipment housings.
FOR MORE PRODUCTS PLEASE CONTACT US.